Thursday, February 6, 2014

One Thousand

I realize compared to most other blogs, 1000 views is barely an accomplishment, but given that this started out with no intention of anyone but my collage professors seeing it, I think 1000 views is pretty damn impressive.  So in the spirit of my initial posts, I'll give you a preview of some work I'm doing as part of a class. These are the initial stages of design for a character I will eventually be modeling and animation in 3D using Autodesk Maya.



My preliminary sketches working out proportions





Costume design and a fairly simple haircut





Defining the lines with pen





Adding a bit of color, also redid the hair style





Finally some shading to flesh out the character as well as minor aesthetic tweaks to the face

No comments:

Post a Comment