Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fire Power

Here it is, finally drawings that aren't swords.  This time it's guns.  I know it's still weapons but weapon design is just something that comes naturally to me.  Also, slightly different from the Off-the-Cuff sword collections, these drawings are coming to you in full color, which is always fun.  I will continue working on these as well as more swords and posting the results so stay tuned.  More after the jump.



Nice, simple little revolver pistol.  Design was inspired by the Nerf Hammershot blaster.  (I do rather enjoy Nerf blasters, for those who don't know.)





This one is a super high-tech marksman rifle.  I intended this gun to be a hybrid of conventional firearms and electromagnetic acceleration.





Rugged, compact, reliable SMG.  I decided that by itself the gun's design was a little generic so I added the color, dirt, and scuffs to give a sense of character.





I actually got the idea for how this gun works mechanically before I came up with a solid design.  The top pops open and the magazine lays parallel to the barrel along the top.





Lastly for this collection, I made an elegant semi-automatic handgun.  Yes, it is chrome, and yes, that is an integrated suppressor.

No comments:

Post a Comment