Thursday, October 17, 2013

Off the Cuff: Swords Vol. IV

I really hope you're not tired of swords by now.  If not, great news, I have a new batch to put on display and several more ideas in the works for future designs.  However, those of you who cant bear to see another sword, great news, I've been working on a new set of drawings that will hopefully be making their appearance on here in the not too distant future.  Something fun I noticed while I was leafing through my sketches is to see how the designs of the swords I draw have evolved over time.  Check out volume 1 of swords and this volume and you'll see what I'm talking about.  And as always, feel free to leave a comment about any of my work.  Any feedback is good feedback.  So, here's the sample sword of this group, more after the jump.

















Just wanted to leave a little note down here: if any of you are big fans of swords and blades or the general fantasy setting and you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad), I really suggest checking out the Infinity Blade game series by Epic Games and Chair.  The third installment fairly recently came out and it is a load of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment