Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Here's What I've Been Up To...

As in keeping with this blog's theme, here is everything I've been working on over the last lengthy hiatus.  A lot of this will consist of projects given to me as well as some of my own endeavors for good measure.  More after the jump.  Enjoy.


I don't know what this is supposed to be but I made it and I kinda like it.





Hey, remember when I started making that 3D character model a while back?  Yeah, that one didn't go so well, but I'm back with a new one.  A better one.  This one.  Here's the basic untextured mesh.



And here's the version I textured by hand.  It's still a work in progress, but I'm pretty pleased with what I have so far.







And for those who are interested, here is the preliminary sketch I made before I started modeling anything.


While we're on the subject of character designs, here are a handful of designs for characters from Titanium Clash, a joint project with my boy Ethan.  Most of these characters have had several iterations in their design and they were all drawn by me.










And what would the heroes be without their guns?  Still pretty cool and a whole lot quieter, but admittedly less effective.

You gotta have a cool jet bike in there somewhere. It's just a fact.
And ROBOTS!

Then taking a hard turn, I tried my hand at graphic design.  I was trying to see what designs I could come up with using only this shape.
 Using that, I came up with stuff like this.








No comments:

Post a Comment